Former HBS Interviewer Shares Insight
Join Poets&Quants' John Byrne and mbaMission's Devi Vallabhaneni as they discuss the coveted and anxiety-producing Harvard Business School (HBS) admissions interview. Devi is an HBS alumna, former HBS Alumni Interviewer, former HBS Admissions Board Member, and now the HBS Interviewer-in-Residence at mbaMission. While on the HBS Admissions Board, she interviewed HBS candidates in Boston, London, and Paris. Over her 20+ years in MBA admissions and readiness, she has conducted thousands of real and mock interviews helping candidates across all industries, geographies, backgrounds, and personal stories. You’ll hear why there’s even a waitlist to prepare with her.
During this 30-minute conversation, John and Devi will address common HBS interview concerns, such as:
- What is anxiety-producing about the HBS interview?
- What are the myths surrounding preparation and the interview itself?
- How can someone prepare? Isn’t it hard to know what’s covered?
- What does it mean to be authentic in the interview?
- Does your interview have to be perfect for you to be accepted? What if you feel like you messed up an answer?
- What is HBS really looking for in the interview? Can it make or break someone’s candidacy?
Please register to join us for what will be an insightful conversation on Thursday, September 23 at 9 a.m. ET.