In 2021, CentreCourt will host uniquely themed events each quarter.
Each event will explore the MBA experience from key stakeholder perspectives - Admissions, Careers/Recruiters, Alumni/Students, and Leadership/Faculty.
As you explore your MBA options, each of these multi-day events is a unique opportunity for real conversation, no-nonsense advice and insider insights from the senior leadership of the top MBA programs.
Events will also include engaging alumni panels, careers discussions, faculty interviews and profiles
February: Engage with Alumni as they share with you the impact of these top MBA programs on their career progression. Explore profiles of alums with similar backgrounds and experience to understand why they chose their business school and what advice they have for you.
May: Participate in sessions with Career Services Staff to learn how you can translate your MBA into your dream job, understand the summer job market, and hear from recruiters from your target industries.
- LIVE Handicapping sessions with Sandy Kreisberg: Share your profile stats and resume and get a live, honest assessment on your chances of getting into your target schools
- Smackdown Sessions: Hear from alums who got into two top programs (HBS vs Stanford and INSEAD vs LBS) and had to choose one over the over. (What a great dilemma!)
- Spotlight on India: Hear from students and alumni who came from India and attended an MBA program in the US and Europe. Learn from their experience and hear their tips for you.
- Hear from Deans: Learn what Dean's from our participating programs have to say about the Future of Business Education post-covid, Leadership, Diversity and Why Now IS the right time to go to business school.
- Admissions Directors: What they look for in candidates, common application mistakes, scholarships, and more.
October: Get a sneak peek at annual careers reports and learn what it means for your career prospects.